Postponed NOT Cancelled
Sorry for the quiet spell but i’m sure you can understand that things have been a little strange over the past few weeks.
UMBR2020 will NOT be going ahead in May as previously planned.
Covid19 has meant many of our suppliers have had to change the services they can offer.
For those that have taken part before you know that we place the safety of those taking part above anything else and do what we can to protect you.
Sadly a little microscopic bug has managed to beat me. I have no idea how to overcome one of those. Suggestions on a postcard….
After discussions with Martin House and now most of the suppliers / vendors we have postponed – not cancelled – UMBR 2020.
Potential dates being considered are 5th/6th or 12th/13th September. I personally was hoping for the 19th/20th as its my birthday on the 19th and couldn’t think of a better way to spend my birthday than being with a bunch of nutcases raising some amazing money. Sadly the tracking company cant do those dates.
So for now.. we have a full team of riders, almost a full team of supporters. I understand that may change as this news filters through and my mailbox or comments here start to kick in to place.
For now, sorry that we cant hold the event for you this May but roll on Sept unless things remain the way they are now.